Renton Common Contact Information

For emergency police, fire or medical assistance always call 911

Non-emergency police number: (425) 235-2121

HOA Mailing Address

Reserve at Stonehaven Homeowners Association
13036 SE Kent-Kangley RD, 383
Kent, WA 98030-7965

Email the Board of Directors


Voice Messages & Faxes

(253) 322-2122

The Board of Directors

MyHOA-online.com LLC
13036 SE Kent Kangley RD #383
Kent, WA 98030
(253) 322-2122

King County (www.kingcounty.gov)

City of Renton (www.rentonwa.gov)

Puget Sound Energy

Garbage & Recycle Service

Republic Services of Kent
22010 76th Ave S.
Kent, WA 98032
(206) 682-9735

Water and Sewer
  • Soos Creek Water and Sewer District - Water
    PO Box 58039
    Renton, WA 98058-1039
    billing and customer service (253) 630-9900
    Emergency After hours (253) 630-9900 

Gas and Electric 

Phone and Cable
Code Compliance
The City of Renton has adopted rules and regulations which are designed to ensure safe and attractive neighborhoods, both in existing and developing areas. The city's Code Compliance and Enforcement Program is intended to assist in this growth process by providing enforcement of these rules and regulations in a responsible, fair, courteous, and impartial manner.
Issues that involve code compliance relate to junk/abandoned vehicles; graffiti; trash, litter and garbage; excessive growth of weeds; illegal land clearing, grading and filling; zoning violations and other code infractions.
The city will investigate code compliance concerns by request. Please use the Code Compliance Complaint form to submit a compliance-related concern or complaint or call the Code Compliance Reporting Line.
Code Compliance Reporting Line: (425) 430-7373
To report an act of graffiti in progress, call 911

Don't see a listing you think we should have? For corrections or suggested additions to this list please contact us and let us know what numbers we should add.